More From Dirk Benedict
- "If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point."
- "Harrison Ford was pretty content as a carpenter who thought it would be nice to work on TV and ended up being the biggest film star in the history of cinema."
- "From dear, dear Gloria Swanson, I learned how to live long, happy and free of health problems. I owe her my life."
More In Sympathy
- "One often calms one’s grief by recounting it."― Pierre Corneille
- "It’s no good being nice and young and naive. There’s no good in that at all. You’ve got to do it all yourself, and you’ve gotta learn quick. And you can’t look for sympathy either."― Johnny Rotten
- "That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind."― William Wordsworth