More From Dirk Benedict
- "To me, all writing is like music. And especially dialogue. I studied music in college; that is what I wanted to be, a composer. Acting got me sidetracked."
- "I am very abnormal… But it wasn’t very long ago that I wasn’t so abnormal. I was very normal and headed for a lifetime of paying medical bills as proof of my normalcy."
- "From dear, dear Gloria Swanson, I learned how to live long, happy and free of health problems. I owe her my life."
More In Sympathy
- "Many of the artists who have represented Negro life have seen only the comic, ludicrous side of it, and have lacked sympathy with and appreciation for the warm big heart that dwells within such a rough exterior."― Henry Ossawa Tanner
- "I think laughter may be a form of courage. As humans we sometimes stand tall and look into the sun and laugh, and I think we are never more brave than when we do that."― Linda Ellerbee
- "Our sympathy is cold to the relation of distant misery."― Edward Gibbon