More From Dirk Benedict
- "Hollywood… a city I was to come back to time and again, in sickness and in health, in success and in failure, with anticipation and with dread."
- "I write from my imagination, not from what I’ve read in books or seen on TV or to make money. I wrote from an idea I was passionate about."
- "Be very clear as to what your dream is. Nowadays it is fairly certain that 90 percent of all actors really just want to be rich and famous as the solution to all that ails."
More In Sympathy
- "Grief can’t be shared. Everyone carries it alone. His own burden in his own way."― Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- "Like many people, most Libertarians feel empathy and sympathy for less fortunate people. But they know you can’t have perfection in a world of limited resources."― Harry Browne
- "Sympathy is the first condition of criticism."― Henri Frederic Amiel