More From Dirk Benedict
- "Children who cling to parents or who don’t want to leave home are stunted in their emotional, psychological growth."
- "To me, all writing is like music. And especially dialogue. I studied music in college; that is what I wanted to be, a composer. Acting got me sidetracked."
- "Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow."
More In Change
- "Growing up my whole life, my mom was telling me how incredible and special I was and that I was going to change the world. I think it’s important for girls to know that they can change the world, that they do have an impact."― Ashley Greene
- "Excess generally causes reaction, and produces a change in the opposite direction, whether it be in the seasons, or in individuals, or in governments."― Plato
- "Men do change, and change comes like a little wind that ruffles the curtains at dawn, and it comes like the stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass."― John Steinbeck