More From Diablo Cody
- "Fact: The new ‘90210’ is cooler than the old ‘90210.’ It’s the lithe, streamlined Skipper to the elder series’ venerable Barbie. Gone are the traditional parents – they’ve been replaced by a hipster mom n’ pop who get busted necking in the car."
- "Somebody asked me earlier if I thought it was really important to tell stories about women’s struggles. And I said yes, but at the same time, it’s also important to tell stories about women’s triumphs, women being slackers, women being criminals, women being heroes."
- "There’s probably no experience more alienating than fame, other than a terminal illness, where you actually find yourself in a situation that nobody around you can relate to."
More In Morning
- "I still, at hotel rooms, I do this one sort of not-so-cool thing: continually shoving my room service tray in front of someone else’s door. Because I don’t want the remnants. I don’t want to be caught, like, being like the pig that I was at two in the morning."― Drew Barrymore
- "I obviously take a lot of pride in what I do on the football field, because that has the ability to influence a lot of people. That puts smiles on people’s faces. That gives people a pep in their step on Monday morning when they go back to work."― Drew Brees
- "The two most joyous times of the year are Christmas morning and the end of school."― Alice Cooper