More From Diablo Cody
- "It’s possible that I’ve matured as a writer, and I hope I’ve matured emotionally, but I always find myself revisiting these adolescent scenes."
- "There’s a weird cloud around you when you’re recognizable. It was a brief window for me. I think you have to have a pathological need for attention of any type, negative or positive, to thrive in that kind of situation. And I only want compliments."
- "I had the experience last year of directing my first feature while I had a 1-year-old son and while I was also pregnant, so I am now well aware of the difficulties women who are rearing children face when they’re also trying to make headway in mainstream of film."
More In Morning
- "I mean, if you have to wake up in the morning to be validated by the editorial page of the New York Times, you got a pretty sorry existence."― Karl Rove
- "If I’m on location on some island, we usually get up at four in the morning to set up. By seven thirty, we’re on the beach working until noon, then we rest. It’s not exactly a vacation."― Daniela Pestova
- "I remember we woke up one morning at Denny’s house and John Phillips called. He said, you guys okay? We said, yeah, what’s wrong, what’s going on? He said, well, everybody’s dead over at Sharon’s house at Terry Melcher’s place."― Barry McGuire