More From Diablo Cody
- "People don’t have these tidy little redemption arcs in reality the way they do in movies."
- "I don’t know why, but I’ve always been a sucker for roller coasters in movies."
- "I had the experience last year of directing my first feature while I had a 1-year-old son and while I was also pregnant, so I am now well aware of the difficulties women who are rearing children face when they’re also trying to make headway in mainstream of film."
More In Morning
- "I get up at an unholy hour in the morning my work day is completed by the time the sun rises. I have a slightly bad back which has made an enormous contribution to American literature."― David Eddings
- "Ice skating is very difficult. It takes a lot of discipline and a lot of hard work. It’s fun, but you are there on the ice every morning freezing and trying to do these moves and these tricks."― Michelle Trachtenberg
- "‘Not again!’ I thought to myself this morning, as news trickled out that John McCain was set to pick Alaska governor Sarah Palin as his running mate. Not again, because too often women are promoted for the wrong reasons, and then blamed when things don’t go right."― Dee Dee Myers