More From Diablo Cody
- "I absolutely relate to being alone in squalor, trying to come up with something adequate. I relate to that, and I’ve been known to crawl out of bed and drink out of a 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke."
- "I don’t think I ever got the hang of the writers’ room. I love collaborating with people, but I really do my best work alone, and I think I would want to – if I did something again, I think I’d want to take total ownership the way Aaron Sorkin or David Kelley does."
- "People don’t have these tidy little redemption arcs in reality the way they do in movies."
More In History
- "You can only get really unpopular decisions through if the electorate is convinced of the value of the environment. That’s what natural history programmes should be for."― David Attenborough
- "There is a spirit and a need and a man at the beginning of every great human advance. Every one of these must be right for that particular moment of history, or nothing happens."― Coretta Scott King
- "The year 2008 was a reminder to those who had forgotten that there is such a thing as history and that the cycle of famine and feast in commerce, first identified in antiquity and well understood in the Middle Ages, was not suddenly abolished in modern times."― James Buchan