More From Diablo Cody
- "I want Maggie Gyllenhaal. I don’t know why. I don’t think she necessarily looks like me or acts like me, I just think she’s a cool actress and she could play me, so there you go."
- "One nice thing about being a woman in Hollywood is that the women tend to be very close-knit. All of us writers and directors know each other and cling to each other for safety and support, and it’s really a completely different vibe than the men experience out here, where they’re all trying to murder each other."
- "People have always wanted to be recognized, and that’s human nature. But people used to want to be recognized for their accomplishments, and now they simply want to be visible."
More In Famous
- "Sometimes being famous gets in the way of doing what you want to do."― Johnny Mathis
- "The most famous person in my phone is Lindsay Lohan. We starred in ‘Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen’ together in 2004 and we’ve stayed in touch."― Adam Garcia
- "It’s really easy to avoid the tabloids. You just live your life and don’t hang out with famous people who are in the tabloids. Don’t do anything controversial and be a normal person. Have friends. And get a job and keep working."― Amanda Seyfried