More From Diablo Cody
- "I normally ignore the History Channel."
- "I don’t think I ever got the hang of the writers’ room. I love collaborating with people, but I really do my best work alone, and I think I would want to – if I did something again, I think I’d want to take total ownership the way Aaron Sorkin or David Kelley does."
- "It doesn’t matter if they’re in front of the camera or behind the camera. I know women who are producers who are surviving on nothing but juice and almonds."
More In Famous
- "I wanted to go hide. I wasn’t looking to be more famous, I’m famous enough."― Howard Stern
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"― Chloe Moretz
- "Yeah, I love being famous. It’s almost like being white, y’know?"― Chris Rock