More From Denis Waitley
- "Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now."
- "You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler."
- "Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing."
More In Experience
- "Going out and playing football or baseball with the boys, when I was a tomboy, was a great way to learn about winning and losing, and most girls didn’t have that experience."― Hillary Clinton
- "I wouldn’t go up on a stage now if you paid a thousand dollars for one minute of acting. It’s a nasty experience. You’re up there all by yourself. You’re so damn exposed."― Elia Kazan
- "You are – all your experience just kind of accumulates, and the novel takes a richness of its own simply because it has the weight of all those years that one’s put into it."― Donna Tartt