More From Denis Waitley
- "Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing."
- "A life lived with integrity – even if it lacks the trappings of fame and fortune is a shining star in whose light others may follow in the years to come."
- "As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time."
More In Change
- "So if one day the result becomes 3-3, for me it doesn’t change my mind, because it’s football, it’s normal. What is not normal is that we haven’t been scoring enough goals playing such good football as we’ve been playing in the last few weeks."― Jose Mourinho
- "Be content with what you are, and wish not change; nor dread your last day, nor long for it."― Marcus Aurelius
- "Man can certainly flee from God… but he cannot escape him. He can certainly hate God and be hateful to God, but he cannot change into its opposite the eternal love of God which triumphs even in his hate."― Karl Barth