More From Christy Turlington
- "People always think that if you eat anything as a model, it’s amazing. I used to tease them and say, you know I’m going to throw up afterwards."
- "The seated lotus postures are an amazing way to go into meditation, or simply just to take a moment to ground oneself."
- "Sacred spaces can be created in any environment."
More In Experience
- "Enthusiasm – a distemper of youth, curable by small doses of repentance in connection with outward applications of experience."― Ambrose Bierce
- "I wanted to experience New York, to look up and see buildings."― Haile Gebrselassie
- "‘Red Knot’ is a film that I shot in Antarctica almost three years ago on a boat. It was a film that was improvised and it had very interesting circumstances while making the film, obviously. We were on a small boat bobbing around in Antarctica. It was a really remarkable experience."― Olivia Thirlby