More From Denis Diderot
- "When science, art, literature, and philosophy are simply the manifestation of personality they are on a level where glorious and dazzling achievements are possible, which can make a man’s name live for thousands of years."
- "Poetry must have something in it that is barbaric, vast and wild."
- "Good music is very close to primitive language."
More In Happiness
- "Humor is the ability to see three sides to one coin."― Ned Rorem
- "My dad was diagnosed with cancer, so we ended up burying him a year to the day that he was diagnosed."― Seann William Scott
- "It was a joy to be a part of the team that created Round The Horne. I was involved with the show at a time of my life when I was very happy., and that happiness overflowed into the scripts."― Barry Took