More From Deepak Chopra
- "The physical world, including our bodies, is a response of the observer. We create our bodies as we create the experience of our world."
- "The fear of death comes from limited awareness."
- "I think we need the feminine qualities of leadership, which include attention to aesthetics and the environment, nurturing, affection, intuition and the qualities that make people feel safe and cared for."
More In Death
- "Families survive, one way or another. You have a tie, a connection that exists long after death, through many lifetimes."― Jessica Lange
- "More than 100 people have been sent to death row who were later exonerated because they weren’t guilty or fairly tried. Most criminal defendants do not get adequate representation because there are not enough public defenders to represent them. There is a lot that is wrong."― John Grisham
- "The want of money is the root of all evil."― Samuel Butler