More From David Brin
- "Change is the principal feature of our age and literature should explore how people deal with it. The best science fiction does that, head-on."
- "But honestly, if you do a rigorous survey of my work, I’ll bet you’ll find that biology is a theme far more often than physical science."
- "Predicting has a spotty record in science fiction. I’ve had some failures. On the other hand, I also predicted the fall of the Berlin Wall and the rise of fundamentalist Islam… and I’m not happy to be right in all of those cases."
More In Education
- "When I enrolled in college at age 19, I had a total of eight years of formal classroom education. As a result, I was not comfortable with formal lectures and receiving regular homework assignments."― Philip Emeagwali
- "The education, the cultural awareness, is different in Europe, especially in France, from that in the United States. So I think the public will be much more appreciative of many images."― Herb Ritts
- "The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values."― William S. Burroughs