More From Dave Barry
- "Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear."
- "Your modern teenager is not about to listen to advice from an old person, defined as a person who remembers when there was no Velcro."
- "I am not the only person who uses his computer mainly for the purpose of diddling with his computer."
More In Time
- "I’m at this time in life when I have to take the opportunities I have left."― Jeff Bridges
- "When friends asked me, Can we help? I’d say, Not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest or teleport me off this rock. I used that line from Star Wars."― Charlie Sheen
- "We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom. The world henceforth will be run by synthesizers, people able to put together the right information at the right time, think critically about it, and make important choices wisely."― E. O. Wilson