More From Dalai Lama
- "The best way to resolve any problem in the human world is for all sides to sit down and talk."
- "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."
- "Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life."
More In Happiness
- "I’ve made an odd discovery. Every time I talk to a savant I feel quite sure that happiness is no longer a possibility. Yet when I talk with my gardener, I’m convinced of the opposite."― Bertrand Russell
- "My mother was a public school teacher in Virginia, and we didn’t have any money, we just survived on happiness, on being a happy family."― Dave Grohl
- "My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend."― Tiger Woods