More From Dalai Lama
- "I have always had this view about the modern education system: we pay attention to brain development, but the development of warmheartedness we take for granted."
- "We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."
- "Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive."
More In Happiness
- "I’m fulfilled in what I do. I never thought that a lot of money or fine clothes – the finer things of life – would make you happy. My concept of happiness is to be filled in a spiritual sense."― Coretta Scott King
- "But my happiness in this world – my level of peace – is never going to be dictated by acting."― Chris Evans
- "It is not only my laboratory and my place of work but also my home, so that on the 30th October I was able to share my happiness immediately with my students and collaborators and, at the same time, with my wife and family."― George Porter