More From Dalai Lama
- "If you have a particular faith or religion, that is good. But you can survive without it."
- "It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come."
- "All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives."
More In Happiness
- "I’ve often thought if I didn’t make my marriage work, I would have failed at my one true shot at happiness."― Bethenny Frankel
- "There is no true love save in suffering, and in this world we have to choose either love, which is suffering, or happiness. Man is the more man – that is, the more divine – the greater his capacity for suffering, or rather, for anguish."― Miguel de Unamuno
- "The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom."― Arthur Schopenhauer