More From Dalai Lama
- "It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come."
- "Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them."
- "Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace."
More In Happiness
- "Always leave something to wish for; otherwise you will be miserable from your very happiness."― Baltasar Gracian
- "Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work."― Joseph Barbara
- "It is not the possession of truth, but the success which attends the seeking after it, that enriches the seeker and brings happiness to him."― Max Planck