More From Dalai Lama
- "I think really, China, Chinese, I think they really have a long history of civilization, rich culture."
- "Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life."
- "There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."
More In Happiness
- "Actions are right in proportion as they tend to promote happiness; wrong as they tend to produce the reverse of happiness. By happiness is intended pleasure and the absence of pain."― John Stuart Mill
- "Happiness seems made to be shared."― Pierre Corneille
- "Happiness consumes itself like a flame. It cannot burn for ever, it must go out, and the presentiment of its end destroys it at its very peak."― August Strindberg