More From Dalai Lama
- "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
- "I totally disagree with the view that the Tibet struggle will die, and there will be no hope for Tibet, after the Dalai Lama passes away."
- "In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher."
More In Happiness
- "Space and light and order. Those are the things that men need just as much as they need bread or a place to sleep."― Le Corbusier
- "The happiness of one’s own heart alone cannot satisfy the soul; one must try to include, as necessary to one’s own happiness, the happiness of others."― Paramahansa Yogananda
- "Heaven takes care that no man secures happiness by crime."― Vittorio Alfieri