More From Dalai Lama
- "Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive."
- "Even when a person has all of life’s comforts – good food, good shelter, a companion – he or she can still become unhappy when encountering a tragic situation."
- "The best way to resolve any problem in the human world is for all sides to sit down and talk."
More In Happiness
- "Our national motto is ‘In God we Trust,’ reminding us that faith in our Creator is the most important American value of all."― Marco Rubio
- "I have often met with happiness after some imprudent step which ought to have brought ruin upon me, and although passing a vote of censure upon myself I would thank God for his mercy."― Giacomo Casanova
- "You’ve got to ask! Asking is, in my opinion, the world’s most powerful – and neglected – secret to success and happiness."― Percy Ross