More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "Dialogue and education for peace can help free our hearts from the impulse toward intolerance and the rejection of others."
- "The effects of human rights education can be dramatic in awakening people to the value and power of their own lives, as shown in the following stories."
- "It is only through such real-life daily struggles and challenges that a genuine sensitivity to human rights can be inculcated. This is a truth that is not limited to school education: it applies to all of us."
More In Nature
- "Human nature is not black and white but black and grey."― Graham Greene
- "Bats drink on the wing, like swallows, by sipping the surface, as they play over pools and streams."― Gilbert White
- "For I have learned to look on nature, not as in the hour of thoughtless youth, but hearing oftentimes the still, sad music of humanity."― William Wordsworth