More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "In the past, human society provided encouragement and opportunity for people to extend support to each other, especially in highly stressful situations."
- "Women are, in my view, natural peacemakers. As givers and nurturers of life, through their focus on human relationships and their engagement with the demanding work of raising children and protecting family life, they develop a deep sense of empathy that cuts through to underlying human realities."
- "Dialogue and education for peace can help free our hearts from the impulse toward intolerance and the rejection of others."
More In Nature
- "It is human nature to think wisely and act in an absurd fashion."― Anatole France
- "For neither life nor nature cares if justice is ever done or not."― Patricia Highsmith
- "There is no gardening without humility. Nature is constantly sending even its oldest scholars to the bottom of the class for some egregious blunder."― Alfred Austin