More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "Divorced from the cosmos, from nature, from society and from each other, we have become fractured and fragmented."
- "Ultimately, all human activities have as their goal the realization of happiness. Why, then, have we ended up producing the opposite result? Could the underlying cause be our failure to correctly understand the true nature of happiness?"
- "History is filled with tragic examples of wars that result from diplomatic impasse. Whether in our local communities or in international relations, the skillful use of our communicative capacities to negotiate and resolve differences is the first evidence of human wisdom."
More In Peace
- "Constant repetition of tongue-twisters was like lifting weights for me, but patience and persistence have paid off."― Nicholas Brendon
- "To solve the problem of organizing world peace we must establish world law and order."― Arthur Henderson
- "If you’re working out in front of a mirror and watching your muscles grow, your ego has reached a point where it is now eating itself. That’s why I believe there should be a psychiatrist at every health club, so that when they see you doing this, they will take you away for a little chat."― Lewis Black