More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "Men and women who know the brutal reality of war, who know that war strips people of their very humanity, must unite in a new global partnership for peace."
- "When one takes action for others, one’s own suffering is transformed into the energy that can keep one moving forward; a light of hope illuminating a new tomorrow for oneself and others is kindled."
- "No one can live entirely on their own, nor can any country or society exist in isolation."
More In Change
- "Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. It will be a strong friend of Israel’s under a McCain administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel’s under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change."― Barack Obama
- "Believe it or not, lots of people change their majors and abandon their dreams just to avoid a couple of math classes in college."― Danica McKellar
- "Change is vital to any actor. If you keep playing lead after lead, you’re really gonna dry up. Because all those vehicles wean you away from the truths of human behaviour."― Gary Oldman