More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "Men and women who know the brutal reality of war, who know that war strips people of their very humanity, must unite in a new global partnership for peace."
- "I have for some time urged that a nuclear abolition summit to mark the effective end of the nuclear era be convened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the 70th anniversary of the bombings of those cities, with the participation of national leaders and representatives of global civil society."
- "Ultimately, all human activities have as their goal the realization of happiness. Why, then, have we ended up producing the opposite result? Could the underlying cause be our failure to correctly understand the true nature of happiness?"
More In Change
- "Now I’m a painter. That was another opportunity I was able to pursue, I’ve been painting all my life, now it’s become a second career because of my success in the movies."― Tony Curtis
- "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be."― Isaac Asimov
- "When you are through changing, you are through."― Bruce Barton