More From Colin Firth
- "One of my grandfathers, actually, having gone out there as a minister, decided he would better serve the people as a doctor. So at a very late age – at the age of 38 in fact – he changed course and decided to become a doctor."
- "If you don’t mind haunting the margins, I think there is more freedom there."
- "I absolutely don’t care about my looks and I’m so used to them that I wouldn’t change a thing. I would end up missing my defects."
More In Respect
- "I just want the same thing Joe Montana got when he was MVP. He got respect. He got commercials. He got everything."― Jerry Rice
- "How have relations with Iran and Belarus benefited Venezuela? We are interested in countries that have democracies, that respect human rights, that we have an affinity with. What affinity do we have with Iran?"― Henrique Capriles Radonski
- "I have a new found respect for women who have been through breast cancer and this surgery."― Giuliana Rancic