More From Charles Kennedy
- "Immigrants provide skills that we simply cannot afford to do without. They have contributed hugely to Britain’s success."
- "The quicker we get rid of the lobby system the better for all of us. I don’t think in this day and age it is tenable to have these nods and winks, and on-the-record and off-the-record briefings."
- "Yes, you need substance in politics – but I think your style also says something about how you arrive at some of your conclusions."
More In Age
- "My inspiration was my mom. She’s a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that."― Emeril Lagasse
- "In the age of the internet when everybody’s a pundit, we’re still gonna need somebody there to go talk to the colonels, to be on the ground in Baghdad and stuff and that’s very expensive."― Walter Isaacson
- "For the moment I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look 30."― Demi Moore