More From Charles Kennedy
- "I believe that access to a university education should be based on the ability to learn, not what people can afford. I think there is no more nauseating a sight than politicians pulling up the ladder of opportunity behind them."
- "The quicker we get rid of the lobby system the better for all of us. I don’t think in this day and age it is tenable to have these nods and winks, and on-the-record and off-the-record briefings."
- "Immigrants provide skills that we simply cannot afford to do without. They have contributed hugely to Britain’s success."
More In Age
- "When you hire that first person, then you’re a boss. You’ve got performance reviews. You’ve got complaints about not making enough money. You’ve got people who are just going to sell your story to the tabloids."― Scott Adams
- "In the whole round of human affairs little is so fatal to peace as misunderstanding."― Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
- "Age is not all decay; it is the ripening, the swelling, of the fresh life within, that withers and bursts the husk."― George MacDonald