More From Charles Kennedy
- "I believe that access to a university education should be based on the ability to learn, not what people can afford. I think there is no more nauseating a sight than politicians pulling up the ladder of opportunity behind them."
- "Three simple words – freedom, justice and honesty. These sum up what the Liberal Democrats stand for."
- "The quicker we get rid of the lobby system the better for all of us. I don’t think in this day and age it is tenable to have these nods and winks, and on-the-record and off-the-record briefings."
More In Age
- "The Church, during the apostolic age, did not consist of isolated, independent congregations, but was one body, of which the separate churches were constituent members, each subject to all the rest, or to an authority which extended over all."― Charles Hodge
- "The whole business of marshaling one’s energies becomes more and more important as one grows older."― Hume Cronyn
- "With age, you get to a place where you don’t want to knock people out. You just want to give people a hug."― Vin Diesel