More From Charles Kennedy
- "I believe that access to a university education should be based on the ability to learn, not what people can afford. I think there is no more nauseating a sight than politicians pulling up the ladder of opportunity behind them."
- "Politics is much too serious to be taken too seriously; equally, there are many aspects of it so laughable as to be lamentable."
- "I am genuinely not an over-the-top kind of person about politics or anything else."
More In Age
- "Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind."― Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- "I grew up on a farm in a small town where you do or say one thing and everybody knows about it. You see it happen, there’s always the town gossip – ‘Oh did you hear about so and so, or did you hear what went on in this household?’ So I learned at a very young age just to keep my mouth shut."― Garrett Hedlund
- "Old age has deformities enough of its own. It should never add to them the deformity of vice."― Eleanor Roosevelt