More From Cat Cora
- "We incorporated new tastes and flavors into our kids’ diets from a very early age, which helped to develop their palates and prevented them from becoming picky eaters. We don’t buy junk food and give them options of fresh fruit, yogurt, raw almonds, or dried whole grain cereals for snack time."
- "Even when you have doubts, take that step. Take chances. Mistakes are never a failure – they can be turned into wisdom."
- "Right now I’d love to be sitting on a Greek island somewhere because of being Greek American, eating great octopus salad and some fantastic lamb. Or sipping a little ouzo. I think the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest… Lots of nuts, vegetables, fruits, fresh fish, lean meats, yogurt."
More In Education
- "We have seen a central government taking more and more control over public education, over communications, over transportation, over every detail of our daily lives."― Robert Welch
- "It has been said that 80% of what people learn is visual."― Allen Klein
- "When my dad died a lot of songs came, and they’re still coming."― Rosanne Cash