More From Cat Cora
- "Even when you have doubts, take that step. Take chances. Mistakes are never a failure – they can be turned into wisdom."
- "I would like a food/lifestyle show. We’re not sure what that is yet. I want to be able to share what I do and how I raise my family. I feel like I have a story to tell. I enjoy talking and listening, sharing ideas and sharing advice."
- "I add a lot of citrus to my food and I think that flavors it. And, to me, that what makes it healthier, lower in fat, lower in calories. It adds lots of flavor. Spices, of course. But citrus is definitely kind of my go-to to season and really to really make those flavors, make that food come alive."
More In Education
- "You can’t stand for too many things. You can’t use the bully pulpit for too many things. So, I promise you, every day, I am going to talk about jobs, spending, and education."― Meg Whitman
- "Each year, I say I’m going to go to school next year. It’s inevitable that I’ll end up getting my education."― Eliza Dushku
- "Democrats want to use the slowdown as an excuse to do what their special interests are always begging for: higher taxes, bigger government and less trade with other nations."― Mitt Romney