More From George Weah
- "If I say I am not a politician, it is because I did not go to school to do political science. But at the end of the day, I think we are all born politicians. It’s practical. All you gotta do is practice."
- "Once you take care of people, people respect you."
- "The whole thing about elections in Liberia – it’s not about the way you take care of people, it’s not about the heart, it’s about education, according to the perception of some people."
More In Education
- "A mother’s ability to provide for her children is not always tied to income, but rather to education."― Cat Cora
- "I also tell them that your education can take you way farther than a football, baseball, track, or basketball will – that’s just the bottom line."― Bo Jackson
- "More particularly, having a largely German-oriented education has made me very responsive to 19th-century German literature."― John le Carre