More From Carrie Underwood
- "Singing is just a feeling set to music."
- "I love being around my friends and my family and spending time with my husband. I like being normal and recharging my batteries, and I feel like I have the coolest job in the world where I get to get on stage and perform and get to do a lot of really amazing things."
- "The only other time I’ve been away from home was when I went to college. And that was just an hour away, so I could always go home if I needed to."
More In Music
- "Comedians work great as actors because they’re good under pressure. With a lot of actors, you have to make them feel like everything’s going really well to get a good performance out of them. But, if you have a comedian on the set, you can tell them, ‘Hey, you really are screwing this up,’ and then they just get better."― Louis C. K.
- "I don’t need my phone to play me music. I need it to be a phone and an e-mail thing."― David Duchovny
- "I didn’t know much about him, and I wasn’t a big country music fan. I listened to the Beatles and David Bowie, so I didn’t know a lot about him."― Joaquin Phoenix