More From Carrie Underwood
- "It’s nice to know you have support. Last night I got a marriage proposal. I just laughed."
- "I respect country music because I feel like it’s more about the talent and the songwriting and I put on a big show and we have a lot of stuff, but I feel confident in myself enough as an artist and a singer that I can have all of those fun toys and know that we don’t need all the bells and whistles either."
- "American Idol transcends age, gender, ethnicity, everything."
More In Music
- "I don’t like Tommy on Broadway at all. I like the music, I’m pleased with Pete’s success but I don’t like what they’ve done to it."― Roger Daltrey
- "My music will go on forever. Maybe it’s a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever."― Bob Marley
- "Music has charms to sooth a savage breast, to soften rocks, or bend a knotted oak."― William Congreve