More From Carrie Underwood
- "But as far as Twitter, I’ll be in a restaurant and I’ll get home and somebody tweeted and they talked about what I ordered and what I was wearing. In some cases, that could be dangerous, because you don’t want everybody to know where you are every second of every day."
- "I’m girlie in the sense that I like makeup, but I also love sports and man food."
- "I feel like I’m a product of this generation where everybody listens to charts with diverse music."
More In Music
- "To me, John Lennon and Elvis Presley were punks, because they made music that evoked those emotions in people."― Joey Ramone
- "I didn’t really see the British punk movement, if that’s what it was, as wildly original, because I had been listening so intently to all the New York music since 1973, really."― Steven Patrick Morrissey
- "I’m just lucky because my kids are grown-up – I love them, very proud of them, and we are in close contact as big-time friends, but they don’t need me that much now and I can actually enjoy this wonderful world of music."― Robert Plant