More From Carrie Underwood
- "I love making music and all that, but at the end of the day I don’t think that’s what people are going to remember about a person."
- "I’ve never been one for doing remixes. Then I’ve gotta decide which version am I gonna be tonight: country Carrie or pop Carrie? I’d rather just make country music that anybody can get into no matter what they listen to."
- "The only other time I’ve been away from home was when I went to college. And that was just an hour away, so I could always go home if I needed to."
More In Age
- "Politics is a highly tribal business."― Nick Clegg
- "When you’re my age and you see a story, you better go for it pretty quickly. I’d just like to get a few more novels under my belt."― John le Carre
- "You need some insecurity if you’re an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven’t yet started to think about retiring. I was shocked when I heard about Paul Newman retiring at age 82. Most actors just fade away like old soldiers."― Al Pacino