More From Carrie Underwood
- "I’m girlie in the sense that I like makeup, but I also love sports and man food."
- "I’ve never been one for doing remixes. Then I’ve gotta decide which version am I gonna be tonight: country Carrie or pop Carrie? I’d rather just make country music that anybody can get into no matter what they listen to."
- "Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on."
More In Music
- "In the 1970s, for all the Stevie Wonders, I’m sure there were five artists that were making forgettable music."― John Legend
- "Adult life is dealing with an enormous amount of questions that don’t have answers. So I let the mystery settle into my music. I don’t deny anything, I don’t advocate anything, I just live with it."― Bruce Springsteen
- "Music is a great natural high and a great natural escape."― Shania Twain