More From Tina Fey
- "I work, and then whenever I have any other time, I’m with my daughter, and then I go to sleep. I think you basically have to abandon the dreams of having any other adult activities in your life. You have to go to sleep whenever your child goes to sleep. That’s basically how we’re doing it."
- "Mary Tyler Moore was a working woman whose story lines were not always about dating and men. They were about work friendships and relationships, which is what I feel my adult life has mostly been about."
- "Most of the time you’re too busy to think about it. But every now and then you say, ‘I work at “Saturday Night Live,” and that is so cool."
More In Attitude
- "When I go to the clinic next and sit with a tube in my arm and watch the poison go in, I’m in an attitude of abject passivity. It doesn’t feel like fighting at all; it just feels like submitting."― Christopher Hitchens
- "Prayer is talking with God. God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart."― Josh McDowell
- "A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change."― Earl Nightingale