More From Amanda Burton
- "But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day. I just dragged myself through GCSE and A Levels, so it suited me very much to go on to drama school, which was very active."
- "I was taught by my father. He was head of the primary school so I went to his school until I was 11 – I was the youngest of four daughters and we had all been taught by him. But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day."
- "Running gave me a focus to start looking after myself, to eat properly, and focus on building up my strength."
More In Attitude
- "Muslims have a very bad attitude to homosexuality, they’re very intolerant."― Pim Fortuyn
- "Art is the child of Nature; yes, her darling child, in whom we trace the features of the mother’s face, her aspect and her attitude."― Beck
- "Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God’s best gifts. It involves many things, but above all, the power of going out of one’s self, and appreciating whatever is noble and loving in another."― Thomas Hughes