More From Amanda Burton
- "But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day. I just dragged myself through GCSE and A Levels, so it suited me very much to go on to drama school, which was very active."
- "Running gave me a focus to start looking after myself, to eat properly, and focus on building up my strength."
- "I was taught by my father. He was head of the primary school so I went to his school until I was 11 – I was the youngest of four daughters and we had all been taught by him. But I didn’t really enjoy my secondary education that much, probably because I am a very physical person and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day."
More In Attitude
- "Prayer is talking with God. God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart."― Josh McDowell
- "The House of Lords, an illusion to which I have never been able to subscribe – responsibility without power, the prerogative of the eunuch throughout the ages."― Tom Stoppard
- "Nobody minded what you did in bed or what you said about God, a very civilized attitude in 1948."― Simon Raven