More From Timothy Leary
- "In the information age, you don’t teach philosophy as they did after feudalism. You perform it. If Aristotle were alive today he’d have a talk show."
- "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."
- "My advice to people today is as follows: if you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out."
More In Health
- "Coal is absolutely critical to our nation’s economic health and global competitiveness."― Jerry Costello
- "It is not love that is blind, but jealousy."― Lawrence Durrell
- "When it comes to the health of our families, Barack refused to listen to all those folks who told him to leave health reform for another day, another president. He didn’t care whether it was the easy thing to do politically – that’s not how he was raised – he cared that it was the right thing to do."― Michelle Obama