More From Theodore Roosevelt
- "To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society."
- "No man is worth his salt who is not ready at all times to risk his well-being, to risk his body, to risk his life, in a great cause."
- "Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."
More In Car
- "I could never drive in a great big car; people like me because I’m a man of the people, a hustler."― Terry McAuliffe
- "Sometimes a scene may be about one thing, and it may end up still being about that, but the emotionality of it comes from somewhere else, or the humor of it comes from somewhere else, and it gives it that real-life quality."― Kyle Chandler
- "Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven."― Edward de Bono