More From Theodore Roosevelt
- "People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives."
- "Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."
- "A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards."
More In Society
- "All are agreed, that the increase of learning and good morals are great blessings to society."― Joseph Lancaster
- "There’s an unconscious bias in our society: girls are wonderful; boys are terrible. And to be a boy, or young man, growing up, having to listen to all this, it must be painful."― Doris Lessing
- "All the United States, it is a society that is split like to the bottom, that had very poor people in the country that is one of the wealthiest countries."― Desmond Tutu