More From T-Bone Burnett
- "If it is true that we have a personal relationship with God, then that’s enough for me."
- "The record business is dangerous to the health of bands and individuals, which is something I’m just now learning. But it’s not dangerous in any of the ways people think; it’s not that they try to make you compromise your art. That’s not the problem."
More In Mom
- "I guess I was a mom so late in life, my daughter was the greatest thing since sliced bread."― Candice Bergen
- "I told my mom, ‘I’m not buying another magazine until I can get past this thought of looking like the girl on the cover’. She said, “Miley, you are the girl on the cover,’ and I was, like, ‘I know, but I don’t feel like that girl every day.’ You can’t always feel perfect."― Miley Cyrus
- "Throughout my life, my mom has been the person that I’ve always looked up to."― Mike Krzyzewski