More From Steve Wozniak
- "If I designed a computer with 200 chips, I tried to design it with 150. And then I would try to design it with 100. I just tried to find every trick I could in life to design things real tiny."
- "Wherever smart people work, doors are unlocked."
- "In some parts of life, like mathematics and science, yeah, I was a genius. I would top all the top scores you could ever measure it by."
More In Computers
- "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."― Emo Philips
- "But I’m so slow on it because I find it terribly hard writing blind on computers. The computer speaks to me, but it’s just so slow, I’m so terribly slow using it."― Jack Vance
- "I’m looking to evolve the concept of the new renaissance artist, taking the world by storm through the art of public display and demonstration, with technical savvy, using cell phones and computers."― Perry Farrell