More From Steve Wozniak
- "My goal wasn’t to make a ton of money. It was to build good computers."
- "In some parts of life, like mathematics and science, yeah, I was a genius. I would top all the top scores you could ever measure it by."
- "What I was proud of was that I used very few parts to build a computer that could actually speak words on a screen and type words on a keyboard and run a programming language that could play games. And I did all this myself."
More In Famous
- "Europe, which gave us the idea of same-sex marriage, is a dying society, with birthrates 50 percent below replacement."― Maggie Gallagher
- "When you’re a famous, successful person at 16 years old, the rules change for you. Everybody is doing things for you to make life easier so you can go out and play. And I think you miss out on lot of growing up and a lot of reality checks."― Chris Evert
- "I’m famous for being nicer to my fans than anyone on the face of the Earth because I figure a) They pay my salary, and b) It’s probably like a big moment in your life to meet somebody so I would say, just come on up."― James Woods