More From Shigeru Miyamoto
- "Japanese people have a funny habit of abbreviating names."
- "Games have grown and developed from this limited in-the-box experience to something that’s everywhere now. Interactive content is all around us, networked, ready. This is something I’ve been hoping for throughout my career."
- "It would be a joy for me if someone who was working with me became a big success."
More In Society
- "All that is needed to set us definitely on the road to a Fascist society is war. It will of course be a modified form of Fascism at first."― John T. Flynn
- "I had a vague idea of the song’s impact in the ’60s, but that was tempered by the hate mail and threats I was receiving. It was only about ten years ago, when I finally put it back in my show because so many people were asking for it, that I understood ‘Society’s Child’ real impact."― Janis Ian
- "There is only one way left to escape the alienation of present day society: to retreat ahead of it."― Roland Barthes