More From Sharon Stone
- "I loved old black and white movies, especially the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers musicals. I loved everything about them – the songs, the music, the romance and the spectacle. They were real class and I knew that I wanted to be in that world."
- "I loved the movies and I wanted to be like Marilyn Monroe. I thought she was so glamorous and everyone seemed to love her. I wanted to be like that and I told everyone I would be the next Marilyn Monroe."
- "I like to be bought flowers and taken out for dinner. I like a man to be a gentleman. I don’t like to be treated as if I am brainless. I like to be respected and to give respect."
More In Peace
- "In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock!"― Graham Greene
- "From 1836, down to last year, there is no proof of the Government having any confidence in the duration of peace, or possessing increased security against war."― Richard Cobden
- "When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others."― Peace Pilgrim