More From Sharon Stone
- "People don’t change their behavior unless it makes a difference for them to do so."
- "I was lucky to have my dad in my life. As crazy as things got, I always had him to put his hand on my shoulder."
- "I loved the movies and I wanted to be like Marilyn Monroe. I thought she was so glamorous and everyone seemed to love her. I wanted to be like that and I told everyone I would be the next Marilyn Monroe."
More In Beauty
- "I really admire a woman for her intelligence, her personality. Beauty is not enough."― Roberto Cavalli
- "After ‘Freaks and Geeks,’ I dealt with several producers who wanted to cover up all my beauty marks, every single mole on my body. They tried to cover them on my first two episodes of ‘Dawson’s Creek,’ and it just looked ridiculous, so I had to put my foot down. But it’s not something I’m insecure about."― Busy Philipps
- "Praise or blame has but a momentary effect on the man whose love of beauty in the abstract makes him a severe critic on his own works."― John Keats