More From Saffron Burrows
- "I think politics can no longer be assigned to parliamentary activity and it probably never could be. But politics with a small p and the history of trade union movement really interests me."
- "My parents were political, so it’s definitely in my bones. Wherever I am, I always seem to get involved with politics. I think, once it’s in your bloodstream, it’s always there. I love it."
More In Experience
- "If there were no poetry on any day in the world, poetry would be invented that day. For there would be an intolerable hunger."― Muriel Rukeyser
- "I’ve always been attracted to cars, and driving is a completely measurable experience: if you qualify last on the grid, you’re the slowest, and if you qualify first on the grid, you’re the fastest. So no one can say you’re slow if you’re fast and no one can say you’re fast if you’re slow."― Eric Bana
- "Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."― Auguste Rodin