More From Jennifer Aniston
- "Life can be dramatic and funny all in the same day."
- "I realised how paranoid and guarded and not trusting – walled-in – I had become. Not consciously so, but just this armour that I kind of have, protective armour. It’s not for my friends or family, but for being.outside in the world, always on guard."
- "Having experienced everything you don’t want in a partner over time, it starts to narrow down to what you actually do want."
More In Experience
- "When I was 25 years old and had no money – and didn’t know how to make movies and had no experience – I was able to get $25,000 together, and that film was ‘The Brothers McMullen.’"― Edward Burns
- "While I was pleasantly surprised by the relatively high number of jobs created in April, the fact is that job creation during this recovery period has significantly lagged both historical experience in recovery, and the projections of the Bush Administration."― Barney Frank
- "I discovered early on that some performers live their life in order to act, so all their relationships are simply an experience that they can feed back into their work. Which I find vampiric."― Cate Blanchett