More From Ryan Gosling
- "If the character is true, the movie will fall into place. Or at least that’s what you hope."
- "I have a friend that is a WWII buff, and we sat and talked a lot about stuff like the war and the reasons behind it, and you now it’s all in the uniform. Once you’re in it, it usually does all the work for you."
- "I think about death a lot, like I think we all do. I don’t think of suicide as an option, but as fun. It’s an interesting idea that you can control how you go. It’s this thing that’s looming, and you can control it."
More In Nature
- "You don’t have to call it God or Jesus. That’s religious humbug to a lot of people, but you’ve gotta believe that nature and spiritual things surround us. That is what put us here! I thank the universe for that every day of my life."― Jack LaLanne
- "I think having nature be a part of people’s lives helps all of us see ourselves as part of something larger."― Ethan Hawke
- "It’s human nature to start taking things for granted again when danger isn’t banging loudly on the door."― David Hackworth