More From Ryan Gosling
- "For now, I’m just going to keep doing the work and hope I don’t get fired. If people want to put me up on their walls, I’ll love it."
- "I have a friend that is a WWII buff, and we sat and talked a lot about stuff like the war and the reasons behind it, and you now it’s all in the uniform. Once you’re in it, it usually does all the work for you."
- "I think about death a lot, like I think we all do. I don’t think of suicide as an option, but as fun. It’s an interesting idea that you can control how you go. It’s this thing that’s looming, and you can control it."
More In Strength
- "Yes, forget your weakness, whatever that weakness may be. It is egotism, it is selfishness after. all, for it is a dwelling on self. Forget your weakness; and remember your strength."― Joseph Barber Lightfoot
- "At home we’re the hosts, and I never liked the idea of being embarrased in front of our friends."― Knute Rockne
- "I realized a while back that I have an innate ability to be compassionate, and I saw that the strength of compassion is something that healers have and healers use.’"― Ricky Williams