More From Roy Barnes
- "But the fact is, no matter how good the teacher, how small the class, how focused on quality education the school may be none of this matters if we ignore the individual needs of our students."
- "We live in a state with a wonderful climate and plenty of natural beauty, from the shores of Cumberland Island to the Chattahoochee River to the Blue Ridge Mountains."
- "We are all one – or at least we should be – and it is our job, our duty, and our great challenge to fight the voices of division and seek the salve of reconciliation."
More In Attitude
- "When I was a child I asked my mother what homosexuality was about and she said – and this was 100 years ago in Germany and she was very open-minded – ‘It’s like hair color. It’s nothing. Some people are blond and some people have dark hair. It’s not a subject.’ This was a very healthy attitude."― Karl Lagerfeld
- "I was always the guy getting kicked out of my classes at school for having an attitude problem."― Chevy Chase
- "Even as a little child, I’ve always had that comedian kind of attitude."― Etta James