More From James Truslow Adams
- "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill behaves any of us to find fault with the rest of us."
- "Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, ‘This is the real me,’ and when you have found that attitude, follow it."
More In Attitude
- "We submit to the majority because we have to. But we are not compelled to call our attitude of subjection a posture of respect."― Ambrose Bierce
- "Never refuse an assignment except when there is a conflict of interest, a potential of danger to you or your family, or you hold a strongly biased attitude about the subject under focus."― Jessica Savitch
- "Most of my arguments with musicians through the years have had more to do with their attitude about music, or their attitude about their own lives, or their personal responsibility. Music has never really been the big centerpiece of the fight."― Billy Corgan