More From Roland Joffe
- "I’m not a very serious person. You know how they say that clowns are very funny in public and are really sad at home? I’m really kind of stupid at home and more serious in public."
- "Sitting down to a meal with an Indian family is different from sitting down to a meal with a British family."
- "When you look at our world, the truth is that we’re all under the influence of politics."
More In Science
- "Anyone who is to find Christ must first find the church. How could anyone know where Christ is and what faith is in him unless he knew where his believers are?"― Martin Luther
- "Faulkner is a writer who has had much to do with my soul, but Hemingway is the one who had the most to do with my craft – not simply for his books, but for his astounding knowledge of the aspect of craftsmanship in the science of writing."― Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- "Scientists tend to be skeptical, but the weakness of the community of science is that it tends to move into preformed establishment modes that say this is the only way of doing science, the only valid view."― Walter Gilbert