More From Roland Joffe
- "Sitting down to a meal with an Indian family is different from sitting down to a meal with a British family."
- "Making the City Of Joy gave me the best political education of my life. It became a wrestling match between an Englishman who had gradually ceased to be a Marxist, and a culture that was becoming more Marxist by the day."
- "I’m not a very serious person. You know how they say that clowns are very funny in public and are really sad at home? I’m really kind of stupid at home and more serious in public."
More In Science
- "I don’t know anything about science."― Rachel Weisz
- "The power of visibility can never be underestimated."― Margaret Cho
- "The National Intelligence Director needs the authority to do the job we are asking him to do. That means power over the intelligence budget. And to be effective, to be allowed to do his or her job, they must have authority over the budget."― Leonard Boswell