More From Roland Joffe
- "Making the City Of Joy gave me the best political education of my life. It became a wrestling match between an Englishman who had gradually ceased to be a Marxist, and a culture that was becoming more Marxist by the day."
- "Sitting down to a meal with an Indian family is different from sitting down to a meal with a British family."
- "Even if we don’t know it or aren’t aware of it, politics and philosophy are really what make our up lives."
More In Respect
- "If we are not free, no one will respect us."― Abdul Kalam
- "Manners are like the shadows of virtues, they are the momentary display of those qualities which our fellow creatures love and respect."― Sydney Smith
- "The new republic should be based on diversity, respect and equal rights for all."― Evo Morales