More From Robert Teeter
- "This is easy to say with the benefit of hindsight, but I think it once again points out how very important style of leadership, that is the way he does what he does, is to his perception."
- "Many citizens see all the leadership of these large institutions together in a conspiracy against them rather than in any adversary relationship with each other."
- "As the society has gotten larger and more complex, individuals have lost their ability to influence any of the institutions that affect their lives."
More In Politics
- "As I became very defined in my personal politics, I turned down some films that I slightly regret now; I’m not going to say what they were."― Julie Christie
- "War is the continuation of politics by other means."― Karl Von Clausewitz
- "I was in civil society long before I was ever in politics or my husband was ever even elected president."― Hillary Clinton