More From Robert Teeter
- "While only about half of the voters feel they know very much about Reagan or what he stands for, the Republicans who do have a very positive perception of him."
- "The President has not created any Ford constituency, unique from that of any Republican President. The one exception to this is that he does show unique strength with young voters for a Republican."
- "Research has shown that the perceived style of leadership is by far the most important thing to most voters in evaluating officeholders and candidates."
More In Leadership
- "Probably it is impossible for humor to be ever a revolutionary weapon. Candide can do little more than generate irony."― Lionel Trilling
- "Half a world away nations that once lived under oppression and tyranny are now budding democracies due in large part to America ‘s leadership and the sacrifices of our military."― Bob Riley
- "Leadership in telecommunications is also essential, since we are now in the age of e-commerce."― Michael Oxley