More From Phil McGraw
- "The truth is, I think we are a self-less society, not a selfish society. Because we’re so busy now."
- "My dad used to say, ‘You wouldn’t worry so much about what people thought about you if you knew how seldom they did."
- "When I was practicing psychology, I used to tell myself if I ever get to where I’m just doing this for the money or I’m just going through the motions, I’ll quit."
More In Diet
- "I became a vegetarian out of compassion for animals and to live as healthy as possible. I realized soon after that I was truly concerned with nonviolent consumption and my own health, a vegan diet was the best decision."― Davey Havok
- "No matter what a woman’s appearance may be, it will be used to undermine what she is saying and taken to individualize – as her personal problem – observations she makes about the beauty myth in society."― Naomi Wolf
- "I put on fifteen pounds of muscle, so that was a lot of eating chicken and a high protein, low-carb diet. Also a lot of heavy lifting and a very different kind of training with an ex-navy SEAL guy who wanted to kill me every time I got with him. In a good way."― Josh Hutcherson