More From Orson Welles
- "If there hadn’t been women we’d still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girlfriends."
- "Criminals are never very amusing. It’s because they’re failures. Those who make real money aren’t counted as criminals. This is a class distinction, not an ethical problem."
- "Only very intelligent people don’t wish they were in politics, and I’m dumb enough to want to be in there."
More In Diet
- "As I mentioned previously, the tools that allow for optimum health are diet and exercise."― Bill Toomey
- "I weighed 193 pounds and had three chins. I couldn’t get up before 9 a.m. and never saw patients before 10. I decided to go on a diet."― Robert Atkins
- "I have to be on such a strict diet constantly."― Lady Gaga