More From Paul Nurse
- "I felt strongly that since the pursuit of good science was so difficult it was essential that the problem being studied was an important one to justify the effort expanded."
- "Better understanding of the natural world not only enhances all of us as human beings, but can also be harnessed for the better good, leading to improved health and quality of life."
- "I think it was this curiosity about the natural world which awoke my early interest in science."
More In Science
- "Science is built up of facts, as a house is with stones. But a collection of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house."― Henri Poincare
- "Art is I; science is we."― Claude Bernard
- "Mystery Science Theater is really a postmodern show, it’s really derived of many influences."― Joel Hodgson