More From Paul Nurse
- "I think it was this curiosity about the natural world which awoke my early interest in science."
- "It was during my time at secondary school that I abandoned religion."
- "Better understanding of the natural world not only enhances all of us as human beings, but can also be harnessed for the better good, leading to improved health and quality of life."
More In Politics
- "Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary."― Robert Louis Stevenson
- "That is why everyone in politics, and we do it, must make sure that they do not depend on one single interest group. A good compromise is one where everybody makes a contribution."― Angela Merkel
- "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."― Joseph Stalin