More From Patricia Cornwell
- "On the last morning of Virginia’s bloodiest year since the Civil War, I built a fire and sat facing a window of darkness where at sunrise I knew I would find the sea."
- "I didn’t invent forensic science and medicine. I just was one of the first people to recognize how interesting it is."
- "In my forties, my optimism was boundless. I had really good health and tremendous success which allowed me to do anything I wanted."
More In Technology
- "At the last Celebration I spoke before an auditorium full of people and I could just feel the affection and the positive feelings that they were exuding. It was actually moving. I remember thinking, ‘I’m not worthy,’ because ‘Star Wars’ is so much bigger than all of us."― Mark Hamill
- "I have reviewed literally hundreds of dotcoms in my drive to bring Boomer Esiason Foundation onto the Internet, and have selected ClickThings as a partner because of the advanced technology it offers small business, and its understanding of the entrepreneurial spirit of the small business community."― Boomer Esiason
- "There’s a lot more to see when you’re playing and because of the advances in technology it makes room for all kinds of new characters."― Tara Strong