More From Patricia Cornwell
- "I constantly remind people that crime isn’t solved by technology; it’s solved by people."
- "On the last morning of Virginia’s bloodiest year since the Civil War, I built a fire and sat facing a window of darkness where at sunrise I knew I would find the sea."
- "I believe the root of all evil is abuse of power."
More In Science
- "Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."― Arthur M. Schlesinger
- "We would be in a nasty position indeed if empirical science were the only kind of science possible."― Edmund Husserl
- "We didn’t set out to be educators or even scientists, and we don’t purport that what we do is real science but we’re demonstrating a methodology by which one can engage and satisfy your curiosity."― Adam Savage